Responsibilities The Host is responsible for interacting directly with customers, providing information, starting, and maintaining games, providing chips to the Poker guests, transporting cash and chips to and from the Poker Cage, and assists in the overall housekeeping of the poker room.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
• Must be detail oriented to keep poker room always clean.
• Seat guest from the list, maintain balance of tables.
• Must have the ability to use good judgment in stressful situations.
• Must have a willingness to learn all games offered.
• Must be able to promote an outgoing, friendly customer-oriented personality always.
• Must be able to work a varied schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Conducts themselves in accordance with all The Royal Social Club’s policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by the shift manager. Qualifications
• Minimum of 21 years old
• Intermediate knowledge of Poker or willingness to be trained in such.
• Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in poker room, in a fast-paced, guest- environment, with constant exposure to general public and excessive noise.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The Royal Social Club is an equal opportunity employer
Copyright © 2022 The Royal Social Club - All Rights Reserved.