Duel Rate Supervisor
Job Summary: In the primary role as a dealer, reporting to the Poker Manager, the Poker Dealer is responsible for providing legendary guest service. Responsible for all aspects of dealing various Poker games, while providing friendly, excellent service to every guest. An additional role as a Supervisor, on an as needed basis, reporting to the Poker Manager and fulfilling the following requirements as a supervisor.
When performing as a Supervisor
• Leads and supports Poker team in order to create legendary customer service.
• Ensures Poker staff has the training, tools and mindset to enable them in their positions as service professionals.
• Leads the Poker team in a way that creates continuous improvements in the employee experience.
• Ensures operational and game integrity. • Settles disputes in a professional and timely manner.
• Handles guest and employee concerns quickly and efficiently.
• Informs Poker Manager and of irregularities and disputes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knows and abides by regulations, internal controls, company policies, and procedures.
When performing as a Dealer: · Delivers great customer service by dealing all games in a friendly and helpful manner with an upbeat/positive attitude.· Assists in training guests not familiar with various table games products.· Deal live poker games and poker tournaments.· Demonstrates an effective working knowledge of dealing policies and gaming procedures.· Deals games in accordance with internal controls and company policy.· Maintains the pace of the poker game.· Informs Supervisor and/or Manager of irregularities and disputes on game.· Able to maintain applicable departmental dealer efficiency metrics.· Handles financial transactions at the poker game.· Monitors the game at hand for irregularities and customer problems.· Monitors the chips and money on the game at hand.· Enforces poker rules at the game.· Works on the poker room floor in other capacities as directed by the Poker Floor Supervisor.· Conducts the games in accordance with Company policies and ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.· Handling guest transactions and notifying Floor Supervisor of any irregularities.· Promote outstanding guest and employee relations.· Presents oneself in a polished, professional and service-minded way and encourages others to do the same.
Qualifications: · High school diploma or GED is required.· Must be at least 21-years of age. · Excellent customer service skills are essential.· Must be able to perform basic math quickly. · Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team
The Royal Social Club is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Copyright © 2022 The Royal Social Club - All Rights Reserved.