• Deals Poker games in accordance with applicable company policies and
• Upbeat and positive attitude to guest and fellow employees.
• Greets guests to Poker to tables, provides information about the game, answers
any questions players may have about procedures, and provides instructions to
the players as needed.
• Ensures the integrity of the game, and provides an enjoyable gaming experience.
• Maintains a working knowledge of company policies, internal controls and
• Maintain clean working area
• Assist the runners with running chips and completing table $lls.
• Assist the Brush in assigning players to tables and maintaining the list.
• Complete other task as assigned by supervisors.
Proven knowledge and or experience in dealing Poker is required.
High School graduate or GED required.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Ability to effectively communicate, read, and understand English.
Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues
The Royal Social Club is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Copyright © 2021 The Royal Social Club - All Rights Reserved.