1. Loud and abusive language will not be tolerated.
2. Check and raise is permitted.
3. English is the only language permitted at the table.
4. All games are table stakes, no short buy ins are permitted.
5. The line on the table is "NOT" a betting line but a courtesy line.
6. One player per hand strictly enforced. Commenting on a hand that has not been tabled could be ground for being barred.
7. Players are responsible to protect their had, and or their action. A guest's hand inadvertently mucked by the dealer will will have no redress or refund.
8. A single oversized chip is a call only unless a raise has been declared prior to the placement of the single oversized chip.
9. String bets are not permitted.
10. Splashing the pot is not permitted.
11. Players are entitled to a clear view of their opponents' chips. Oversized chips must be clearly viewable.
12. Poker is an audio and visual game; it is the player's responsibility to keep up with the action at all times.
13. Verbal declarations in turn are binding. Out of turn verbal declarations are poor etiquette and could be binding if abuse is suspected.
14. Cards speak for themselves. Any player, guest, or floor person that sees a pot about to be awarded to the wrong player has a moral obligation to speak up.
15. Rabbit hunting is not allowed under any circumstance.
16. Floor persons are considered in the best interest of the game and fairness is the top priority. Sometimes decisions must be made in the best interest of the game and fall outside the technical rules of play.
17. The decision of the floor person is final.
Copyright © 2021 The Royal Social Club - All Rights Reserved.