Helps to insure the smooth operation of the poker room by performing assigned duties.
• Must possess excellent customer and employee relation skills.
• Upbeat personality for all interactions with guests and fellow employees.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents self as a credit to Caesars and encourages
others to do the same.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Must be able to perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Department Head.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Deliver fills and players cheques from the cage.
• Uses a chip rack when delivering a %ll or player chips.
• Maintain clean work areas and restrooms.
• Delivers set ups to the table upon request.
• Personalizes service by promoting outstanding guest relations using guest’s name.
• Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
• Receive and deliver food orders to guest.
• Assist the brush person in seating guest as well and maintaining list.
• Other duties assigned by the supervisor on duty.
DEMANDS TO COMPLETE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
PHYSICAL & MENTAL:
• Must be able to stand and walk for 8-10 hours or more a day with breaks.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift/ or move up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to maneuver around to various areas throughout the casino and hotel.3
• Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned area.3
• Ability to respond to visual and aural cues.
• Must present a well groomed appearance.
• Ability to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights, and dust.
• Ability to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
• Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
The Royal Social Club is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Copyright © 2022 The Royal Social Club - All Rights Reserved.